Saturday, June 21, 2008

Good Stuff

In searching for the perfect post title I sometimes have to dig through my cd collection of my mp3 player. Because I was posting about girls I knew in high school I was looking for something time and place appropriate. A little web searching brought up a lit of the top 100 songs in those years (1989 wasn't such a bad year). I was horrified to be reminded of such lyrical magic as "The Humpty Dance," "I Wanna Sex You Up," and "I Touch Myself." Good times. There is also a whole lot of Mariah Carey, Paula Abdul and New Kids on the Block. Everything old is new again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Everything old is new again." No kidding! Just think how I feel when I hear all those old 70's songs on TV commercials now....the worst was the Cadillac commercials with LZ's "Rock and Roll". They must've made a ton of money, but I'll never forgive'em for selling that song out!

BK