Sunday, September 02, 2007

Celebrity

I was recently doing a little research on Amazon.com for something I needed to buy for work. As usual, I was distracted and wandered into other parts of the site (darn heuristics!). They have a feature that lets people create shopping lists --i.e. If you like John Mayer you'll probably like Jack Johnson, etc. So I started cracking up when I stumbled across this one: 5 Pop Stars You'd Like to Make-Out With (you may use a time machine).

I'm not sure what is funnier, the idea that anyone would sit around and make that specific list (it's rather g-rated), or, the concept that you are allowed to use a time machine. Which you know, doesn't really exist (did I even need to point that out?). Funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, what the hell - even without the time machine!

Bruce Springsteen (yes I know he's not REALLY a "pop star")
Paul McCartney (and I don't care if he is as old as my father almost)
Dwight Yoakum (again, not pop - I'm really stretching here)
Harry Connick (don't laugh - he's hot)
Eric Clapton OR Jackson Browne

What a total enjoyable waste of 10 minutes of my life.....!

BK