Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Chains of Love

I have a very short commute to work. It's about 10 miles but only takes 12-16 minutes, depending on the light at my house. On my way, there is a walking overpass over the freeway. For the few years people have been putting messages up there, putting plastic cups in the chain link fence. There have been some really creative ones....


IT'S OURS (complete with a depiction of the Stanley Cup)

PROM?

Happy New Year

Turkeys!


And the one that made the least sense but made everyone slow down...

BOOB!
(Seriously, why would you write that with red plastic cups on an overpass?)


Tonight on my way home I could see the kids up there with cups, getting ready for a new message. We've already had 2 different colored prom proposals in recent weeks.

I wonder what's next?



No comments: