Sunday, May 21, 2006

Vacation

So, I've been on vacation for the last week.  My destination?  My house.  More specifically, my bedroom.  First, I spent 2 days painting it a nice warm Wendy's Frosty color.  Then, I got sick.  I thought it was just a cold and tried to tough it out -- but I broke down today and saw a doctor.  I'm not sure if I feel better or worse that my play days were wiped out by bronchitis -- but I do wish I could have a do-over of my last 5 days.  I hope to God that the guy I sat next to at the Hurricanes game yesterday doesn't get sick too.  It's bad enough that they lost -- it would just suck to get sick on top of that. 
 
Going back to work tomorrow is going to be so hard!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better!!

Anonymous said...

I would pay anything to take a weeks vacation...even if it was home. My next days off are in November. You inspired me to think about painting my man room. I am thinking a burnt red color to go with my big leather chair and sports pictures. Hope you feel better being sick sucks. I have been knocked out with allergies for the last month or so, even the prescribed stuff was not helping me.

WD