Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ever the Same

A few things have been keeping me busy lately. I went out of town for several days. Work has been nuts. The new girl quit (not without a lot of drama) and we've been hustling to keep things going. So much going on and so little to tell about it.

It's been hot, hot, hot. It put a bit of a damper on my trip -- it was too hot to go outside!

A week from tomorrow I'm flying to Cape Cod for my cousin Seth's wedding. Most of our little family will be there and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. My family is very spread out and we don't see each other often so weekend's like this one are precious. A few weeks after that I'll be heading to Vegas to see Kim and then on to So Cal to see her family.

By the way, the new dark chocolate M&M's are awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you dont know hot! A summer in Vegas is hot, but it should start cooling down soon. By the time you make it here it should only be about 104 in the afternoon.

Funny your new girl quit, I have been given the task of trying to make our new guy quit. So far the best I have got from him is that he will look for 2nd job since I dont let him sit at his desk and play on the computer when he works OT. He basically has 6 hrs of work a day and putting down 60 hrs a week. So I cut him down to no OT and all his day has to be accounted for.

WD