Thursday, April 06, 2006

You Don't Know Me

I'm a sucker for personality tests. I don't know why I need someone else to validate me when I already know who I am. This one was 1 question and I'm sure every answer would match a different facet of me, but the one I picked first I found particularly interesting.


Your Personality Profile
You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.
For you, comfort and calm are very important.You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hi Heather!

I've enjoyed reading! Thanks so much for sending the link.

So I went to the personality test link, and I would definitely pick the same picture you picked, so I guess we have the same personality, which is what I've always thought....

Maybe I'll try another picture tomorrow. Maybe my personality will be different tomorrow. Do you think it can happen?