Thursday, March 02, 2006

Kryptonite

If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman? 
 
I think I must have caught a piece of the 3 Doors Down song on my way home and now I can't get it out of my head.  I'm still in the midst of my furniture building projects.  My living room is full of pieces of wood, a dozen paint cans, power tools...the messes I get into because I think I can do anything.  I made a little headway tonight, humming the Superman song while I worked.  My coffee table now has 5 sides.  Maybe on Saturday it'll get a lid and some legs. 
 
Here's what I don't get -- did they think Superman was sane before he went nuts?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Music keeps me going too. Must be in the family.
Hugs...
Gail

Anonymous said...

You'll get a lid of what?
How's that old Waldo girl?
GSM

Heather said...

The coffe table is a box with a flip top lid so I can store stuff in the table. I'll post a picture when it's done. I got the bottom and the sides put together last night.

Waldo is good -- I had to lock her in today because the meter guy is coming and he left my gate open the last 2 months. Will be getting the drive by kind this summer.